Competition Replica - For Sale
Left hand drive 1966 Mustang fastback. 4.7 V8 289 block with Holley Carb fed by twin Holley fuel pumps. New FIA HTP 10 year Passport providing eligibility for most
European classic events. Race red with flush painted distinctive cobra stripes the car was previously maintained by AWS Engineering and more recently overhauled ready for competition by Alan Mann
- New FIA HTP 10 year Passport
- Tim Adams Engine rebuild with one event
- New Super T10 Gearbox
- Cylinder heads rebuild
- Rear axle rebuild with refurbished differential
- New clutch, flywheel crownwheel & pinion
Recent re-commissioning work undertaken:
- Split ball joints and replace track rod ends.
- Fit reinforcement to lower control arms.
- Run new fuel lines and fit bulkhead connectors.
- Replace front wheel bearings and brake discs.
- Split pin and lockwire front suspension and brakes.
- Bleed brakes.
- Machine & Rebuild cylinder heads, lap in valves.
- Rear axle rebuild incorporating refurbished differential 3.89/1 ratio.
- Reset ignition timing.
- Bed in new crownwheel & pinion.
- Replace pilot bearing, clutch, flywheel and clutch release bearing.
- Replace leaking rear main oil seal on engine .
- New Cobra Suzuka T FIA seat.
Other notable spec items:
- 6 Point harness.
- Lifeline Electronic extinguisher system.
- Road registered (MOT & Tax exempt), V5 Present.
Ready for final event preparation, this is a unique opportunity to acquire a fantastic looking fastback.
Contact: Keir29@live.com for further details or to arrange viewing